8th International Workshop on Reconfigurable Communication-centric Systems-on-Chip
During the past 7 years, ReCoSoC has established itself as a reference international event for researches in the areas of reconfigurable and communication-centric systems-on-chip. Its informal and dynamic philosophy encourages the technical and scientific interactions between senior academics and young researchers.
In 2013, ReCoSoC was held in Darmstadt, Germany from July 10th to July 12th.
All accepted papers were published in IEEE Xplore, and the authors of the best papers were invited to submit an extended version of their contribution in ACM Transactions on Reconfigurable Technology and Systems (ACM TRETS)
Topics of interest:
- New paradigms for reconfigurable and communication-centric computing
- Reconfigurable and adaptive embedded SoCs
- Communication-centric design techniques at different abstraction levels
- On-chip communication architectures
- Low power design of reconfigurable and multiprocessor SoCs
- Communication-aware multiprocessor embedded systems
- OS and middleware for reconfigurable and multicore SoCs
- Specification languages and design methodologies
- Verification and evaluation techniques
- Industrial case studies
The Workshop took will take place in the building S3|20 of the TU Darmstadt (Rundeturmstraße 10). You will find instructions on how to get there on this page
Important Dates :
Submission Deadline (regular papers) : 10th May 2013, 23:59 CEST (extended deadline)
Submission Deadline (special sessions) : 17th May 2013, 23:59 CEST (extended deadline)
Notification of Acceptance : 31st May 2013
Camera-ready Due : 14th June 2013
Cypress PSoC Workshop
On Tuesday July 9th 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM, Cypress will organize a special workshop as a preliminary session of the ReCoSoC 2013.
More infos here !